samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] IMEI lost, need help topic






Hello everyone,

as stated in the title, I've somehow lost my Imei nr on my internat. sgsIII. Now, since I am a bloody newbie I don't have any clue how to fix this problem. It just started a couple weeks ago by itself with the message "not registered in network" and that I could not use the phone anymore, only through wifi. Since then I obviously made a huge mistake by taking it too easy fixing that problem on my own. Before the problem appeared, I've never rooted nor manipulated my phone in any way (I did not knew how or what "root" is), after my problem occured I've rooted my phone several times, "flashed" via Odin 3 my phone with div. firmwares etc. and now I understand that I really messed it up and lost the trail. I don't know where to start or what to look for. My "efs-folder" is now empty and since I am ignorant to this, I never made a backup of the efs-folder.

Acc. to my phone:

Imei is: 0049. . . . . . (developer Imei)
ImeiSV: 01
serial Nr: 4df184. . . . . (which seems strange)
Android Vers: 4.3
Baseband: I9300XXUGNA8
Kernel Ver: 3.0.31-2713958
dpi@DELL318#1
BuildNr: JSS15J,I9300XUGNG3

My phone is now rooted via cf autoroot

Can anyone help me? I hope you people could bring me back to trail, I thank you in advance
(sorry for my english)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire