vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] My new nexus won't start correctly topic






Hello, I'm pretty much new to the android scene therefore excuse me for my stupidness on this field :(
I unlocked my nexus 6, then I rooted it and and then I flashed a custom rom (Euphoria 1.0) with WugFresh's Tool.
Yesterday I tried installing adaway and gave it full root permissions, it asked me to reboot and I did so.
After rebooting I realized that I can't unlock my phone nor do anything else except using the pull down notification bar and having a back button, no middle button nor right button.. The screen just remains black. I tried rebooting in recovery mode but nothing changes.
What do I've to do now?
The device doesn't show up as MTP.
When I enter TWRP now it asks me for a password??
I've a Nandroid backup saved on my HDD and I still have the custom rom ZIP saved as well.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire