jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Nexus Player with Google Apps accounts? topic






Has anyone had any luck using their Nexus Player with a Google Apps account? So far I've had none. The NP will let you log in to a GA account but no resources of that account are available (no tv/movies/music/games/apps are available) because the Device Policy app is not installed and not directly installable from the play store. I tried side-loading the app but it just crashes before after the first screen.

I'm not rooted and I'm running stock because I've not done anything but try to login to my account yet.

Using a non-GApps account isn't really an option. While it would work, I wouldn't have access to all the things I'd exactly want to use on the NP like movies/music/games.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire