samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Nike Plus app with Sprint Service topic






Bought the Samsung gear St for sprint with the intention to use it for running and listening to u sic with my beats wireless earphones...I run about 8.5 hours a day and it takes me an hour, some days I like to run about 90 minutes..went for a run today and when I started battery life was at 50 percent. Within the first 30 minutes my watch needed to shut down . Couldn't understand how it could drain so much.
I don't really have to use it as a stand alone phone or texting device. I just want to maximize the Nike plus and music potential.
What is the best way to do that? Do I need to be connected to my Samsung S5 to run the Nike app? I thought the whole purpose of this watch was that it could stand alone. I have sprint service on it.
If I don't want to use the Samsung fit apps that track my steps all day does that drain battery? Any advice is helpful I'm totally new to this.
Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire