vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] PLEASE HELP im stuck cant boot or anything topic






im gonna try give as much detail as possible,

well it started as just wanting to root my phone which was successful but the problem is when i decided to delete some bloatware on my phone but i didnt do it carefully and i deleted alot of important apps, basically my phone doesnt run very good missing my home page and other main apps, i cant access my options so i cant turn on usb debugging, i thought if i did a factory reset i would get my apps back but just made everything harder, please i dont kno what to do, im having trouble flashing a new rom due to the pc not seeing my phone because the usb option is turned off
i have ADB and fastboot installed on my pc, and i dont have bootloader for my phone, anything i didnt mention just ask and again thank you for your time, i rly dont kno what to do






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire