jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Problem with Lucky Patcher topic






Hello everybody !
I have a little problem with Lucky Patcher.

I explain :

I have root access and it works correctly.
But whenever I try to patch an app with Lucky Patcher (for example Poweramp), I always get the same error message, which is

"SU Java-Code Running!
com.chelpus.root.utils.custompatch
Custom Patch not Found. It's problem with root. Don't
have access to SD card from root. Please update SuperSu and update binary file su from SuperSu."

But I checked and both SuperSu & the binary file are up to date.
Do you guys have any idea on how I can "fix" this problem?

(By the way, my phone is a Jiake X3S running on android 4.2.2, if it can help)

Thanks for the people who will answer to this thread ! Oh and, Merry Christmas :D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire