vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] [q] hard brick topic






Hello Dev
Maybe I was too tired If I have to read entire post here to see if there is someone post a problems match with mind. ( I am sorry ). No one match with my cases.
My phone has been root.
My problem is I bricked my phone after flashing cwm from a similiar phone, because I need cwm to make nandroid backup.
My stock cwm can not make nandroid backup. It's only backup data and system only.
Tried using online nandroid and the result is I have no boot and recovery image.
So I search all of thread from all android community but none of there discussion my phone.
And then I found very similiar phone named is Hisense EG970, my phone is Esia Andromaxx-D( also called as Esia Maxpic). Both is have same spec like this :
RAM 1GB
ROM 4GB
OS Android 4.1
CPU Qualcomm MSM8625Q, 1.2GHz
2G: GSM: 900/1800/1900MHZ
3G: CDMA1X EVDO:800MHZ
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Size 5.0 Inch
Screen IPS, capacitive touch screen
Resolution 960 x 540 pixels
Screen Color 1600K Colors
Dual Camera 0.3MP front camera, 8.0MP back camera with flashlight,up to 3264 X 2448 pixels resolution
Battery 2000mAh.
My phone : (include spec above)
Model number E1000
Front camera 2 MP, Back camera 8 MP with flashlight
GPU Adreno 203
Build number TBE595621_8961_V000117
OS android 4.1.2
Kernel Version 3.4.0-perf-g197915f-00004-ga4b8a8f ccadmin@BUILD12
MY stock Rom is same as K Touch Lotus 2
I found hisense EG970 thread( Chinesse forum) about cwm recovery for their phone. Because I think this is the same with mind so I flashed their cwm.
I don't know I am stupid or not but after that my phone brick. (Hard Brick). Three combination button not effect anymore and my PC never detect it again. I tried to connect it with original usb cable without battery while pushing vol + and - together and insert battery but still not appears anymore in my Windows 7 PC. ( NO THREE FINGERS WORK,CAN'T ENTER BOOTLOADER MODE ALSO CAN'T ENTER RECOVERY MODE, NO PC DETECTED)
I am sorry for long explanation.
So I need your help, anyone here.
Can I get my stock cwm back?
very grateful if someone would help me, thanks in advance






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire