samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Recovery Disappears After Reboot topic






Hello!
Im not really new to rooting and custom roms. Had the Nexus 4 until about a year ago, so been away from Android for about a year! Got the Nexus 5 a couple weeks ago, but been too busy to get around to doing anything with it. So, well, now its time! Ive unlocked the bootloader, and installed ClockworkMod Recovery (Only cuz thats what I used to use, and I like it! The installation goes fine, and the recovery works fine! So, I restart my phone so I can see if the phone is working fine before I install a rom. Everythings fine! So, I resart and go into recovery and that's where the problem is! When I go into recovery, it shows a picture of a Android under service. Well, I did some research, and from what I can tell it looks like there is no custom recovery on the phone. I repeated this a couple times, same problem! can anyone help me out? Someone here mustve faced this problem too... or maybe Im just screwing up somewhere and I dont realize it.
-AGZ






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire