vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Restore Android after wiping no backup on sd avail. topic






Happy holidays,
I am having trouble to get my htc one m7 back to normal.

I did erase my android and internal sd card( not backup on sd card avail).
What does it mean - after rebooting my phone is stuck in HTC logo screen not booting.
It was unlocked/rooted in the first place - my plan to do a factory reset

Another issue is that my PC (win 7) does not recognize my HTC ( as storage unit ), I tried driver updates,diff cables and another PC same issue ( Android 1.0) so I am unable to copy/access the htc's sd card

What i can access/see/work with:
bootloader menu
TWRP

Once i reboot from TWRP menu, it says "no OS installed"
I could feed more details if needed.

I am desperately looking for advice. If anyone could share some thoughts, I'd be very thankful

( not a native english speaker excuse my language,)

Cherrs






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire