jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] ROM or hardware issue? topic






Currently running AllianceROM 4.4.2 on my Note 3 - For the longest time I was on straight-talk service, and after a while I kept having issues with crappy signal strength, Slow internet speeds and general reliability issues - Well, I went back to Verizon just yesterday and it seems to be worse. I've got 2 maybe 3 bars of service at my house, where as everyone else in my house (On Verizon, but with iPhone 4s, and iPhone 5) getting 4+ bars and 4G LTE. I sometimes get my LTE, but other times it is just 3G.

Sometimes my service will drop out completely, I won't have a signal at all..It comes back after a few moments though.


So I am wondering if this is a hardware issue, or issue with something on the ROM? Maybe I need to reset my phone, or upgrade the modem?

Also - My text messages are coming in strange orders. I will send one, Get a reply... But the reply will be above what I sent to them before, saying it was received an HOUR ago. Even though I just got it. Or it will receive twice, and one reply will be an hour ago, and the other will be current. I've cleared all data settings in my messaging app, and checked / changed my automatic time / time-zone settings.

Any ideas?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire