samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Screen (blinks, flashes) turns on automatically topic






Hi, I looked for other threads in which someone else faced the same problem, but I have not found any answer nor good solution.
The problem is that the screen of my S3 MINI turns on automatically.
I changed the ROM twice (2 different ones, CM 10 and 11), so I don't think the reason is a single "defective" app: I believe in another explanation, according to which the reason would be a broken pin inside the microUSB port of the smartphone.
That pin let turn the screen on like if it was put /unput in charge.

The Question: is there a ROM / KERNEL / APP that prevent the screen from making this error?
How much is hard to edit a rom/kernel in order to avoid that the screen lightness wolud depend from that pins?
And if the reason is a defective app, has someone ever discovered which one is?

I'm afraid it's a way to screw the consumer: this automatic and uncontrollable activity of the display destroys the battery life. It's like if the smartphone is broken: you should change it.
I cannot accept that a 440€ smartphone acts in this way. I'll never buy a Samsung product.
I won't talk about the home button broken (could someone give me an advice on which app that simulates the virtual buttons is better?).

Thank to you all!

Pietro C.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire