vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] SGS4 Problem topic






OK, Firstly let me apologise for the length of this post.

Since mid July 2014 I have been having problems with my phone, at first it kept overheating to a point where it just wasn't comfortable in my pocket and only a reboot would calm/cool things down. This was annoying but I could deal with it. I read somewhere that this could be a battery issue so I bought a new battery. This solved it for like a day but then the problem came back. In September the overheating stopped but has now been replaced with random switch off and signal loss. So I decided to factory reset/flash stock firmware (or at least as stock as I can get it as I can't find 4.4.2 that hasn't been molested by 3UK) thinking that as this would take the phone to permanent safe mode effectivley, but the random power offs continue. The signal loss has been corrected by only connecting to WCDMA only instead of giving the phone a choice, it still cuts out now and again but it isn't nearly as bad as before. The random power problem can be anytime, I can be just on chrome and *poof* gone, in the middle of a YT video and *poof* gone, this can also happen if the phone is on charge. What strikes me as odd is this, sometimes I leave my videos that I have stored on SD playing all night and not once have I woken up to a black screen, and this is while on charge. The two batteries aren't part of the "bad batch" of batteries as they both have serial numbers that begin with LC. Any Ideas short of going back to Samsung? As I can't remember where I put my proof of purchase.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks you guys.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire