jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] spd6820 based Phone Adb devices : List of devices attached ! :( topic






Adb devices : List of devices attached ! :(
Hi Everyone, Today Im here to discuss about a typical android based phone problem Im facing ,specially spd 6820 based android handset.

REMEMBER: not all spd6820 or other android Gives me this error, only some of them gives me error like this. And I Know very well (thats what I think, dont mind ) how to use "adb" and "fastboot" command.

when I tried to connect android based phone with my pc by USB DEBUGGING on, And , when I typed "adb devices" in the command line , it shows only "List of devices attached"

All driver is ok. you can check this screen shot.
adb commline and driver details screenshot

I Have "miracle advance android tool 1.2 (MAAT)" , It can't detect android phone too.


But funny thing is that my "miracle box" and "piranha box" detect it very easily , look at this

piranha box screenshot


Note again: not all devices gives me this error, only some of them specially spd based android handset.

can anybody solve this problem???






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire