vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] (status 0) installation aborted topic






Hi All,

I'm in the progress of learning how to make my own custom ROM for my Hannspree HSG1279 Tablet.

I've managed to root the device, install CWM-Based recovery v6.0.3.1, and have taken a Nandroid backup. From that backup I've placed the boot.img and the system.tar files into the orginal_update folder for Android Kitchen 0.224 - by dsixda.

I've proceeded with creating a working directory, which the contents is the boot.img, system, and META-INF. The Working folder information is as follows:

Android OS version : 4.2.2
Device : gs702a
Model : HSG1279
ROM Name : 20131219E-V1.2.0_HJT-FW8963-10.1-0x27-0x06
Rooted (Superuser app + su) : NO
Rooted (unsecured boot.img) : UNKNOWN
BusyBox installed : YES
BusyBox run-parts support : UNKNOWN
Apps2SD (Apps to EXT) enabled : NO
/data/app enabled : NO
Custom boot animation allowed : NO
Nano text editor installed : NO
Bash shell support : NO
/system/framework is deodexed : NO
/system/app is deodexed : NO
radio.img found : NO
ROM will wipe all data : NO

During the process of creating the rom, I have declined the option to optimize the APK files by zipaligning them, I simply want to get a functioning rom first before I test optional features. I have selected to use updater-script and update-binary in ROM's ZIP file. The rom has also been signed.

Where I have trouble is during installation of the rom. I wipe / factory reset the device then attempt installation, however the error im given is "Error in /sdcard/rom.zip (status 0) installation aborted".

I have tried to research this error before coming on here and asking, however I haven't been able to find a straight answer. My research indicated that its possibly something to do with META-INF, and the updater script, however beyond that I'm not sure how to proceed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated .






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire