jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] TWRP Update path for One M8 topic






Hello everyone and have a Merry Christmas,

I'm trying to update my TWRP recovery because I want to go 100% stock. I'm still running TWRP 2.7.0.2. The most recent version of TWRP is 2.8.3.0.

I downloaded the TWRP manager app from the Play store and easily selected the last available version of the recovery to install.
After downloading the .img file, I get a pop up that looks like this:



The pop up says: "Be sure that the listed path is correct for your device. An uncorrect check may result in bricking your device. You can't flash a recovery directly on Android on some devices. If you can't flash through Android, please choose a different method".

It looks like a "routine" alert, but nonetheless it sounds very alarming. How can I say if the listed path is the correct one for my device (HTC One M8 unbranded GSM international version)?

Thank you for helping. :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire