samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Wireless charging under CM11 topic






I got an OEM Qi backplate and charging base for Xmas and was super excited to use it. I haven't had wireless charging since my Palm Pre and have sorely missed it. Get everything laid out and ready to go, drop my phone, and it states it is charging and the pad confirms power is flowing. Come back on hour later; not only did it not charge, it ran my battery down faster than it would if it sat idle. So I try it with the LG OEM charger and cable. Once again, no dice, but at least it didn't run it down faster than at idle.

For grins, I found a friend who has a stock VS985, and tried the same exact charger and cable with my backplate. Of course it works. I searched high and low, far and wide on Google to no avail on an answer why CM11 fails to charge wirelessly.

Here's what I've got:
- VS985 running CM11 nightly 20141225.
- Anker Wireless Qi Base.
- LG OEM Qi backplate, charger and cable.

Any ideas what I can do to resolve this? TIA.






1 commentaire:

  1. This is for the moto g, maybe this works? Or something similar kernel magic?

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51026783&postcount=18

    RépondreSupprimer