vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Xposed installer Cyanmod topic






I downloaded this mod for my gs5 and when I rebooted it says the system ui has stopped. After a couple of times trying the message will disappear. So when I try to unlock my phone it stays in this lockscreen loop. the lock screen shows the 3x3 pattern, but i cannot enter my code. instead I can only swipe and I can see my my home screen for a couple of seconds and than the original gs5 shows up ( the blue one). And it continues all the time. I tried using safe mode but it didn't work. I also tried xposed disabler but I couldn't find the file so I download it. When I tried that it showed an error and nothing has changed. I really need some help. My apology for my bad english






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire