jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] XT1039 Working Recovery // Back to StockROM topic






Hi frinds!

Yesterday I flashed CM12 on my XT1039.

- unlook bootloader
- testing some recoverys (CWM / CWM Touch / CWM philz / TWRP 2.7 + 2.8)
- made two backups (from CWM philz / TWRP 2.8)
- finaly flashed recovery (TWRP 2.8)
- clean install CM12

So far, so god..

CM12.. Very nice work so far!!! To me at the moment a little to buggy, so I want to go back to stock ROM.

Some questions:

1.) What recovery works most stable? I had some problems with all of them. I flashed TWRP, it stuck at bootlogo about two minutes?!?!

2.) I've tried to flash stockROM from here, I've tried different downloads.. Anytime: flashing failed! Any idea's, why flashing these zip not works?

3.) o.k., so I've restored my backup. Now I see in PlayStore an update for the Motorola Update Service, in discription is written: ..needed for the coming update to Android 5.0.. BUT!!!!!!! --> PlayStore says: not compatible with my device?!?!?!

What is wrong there?! Maybe flashing an "absolut clean" StockROM (Point 2) can help?

thanks for your help!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire