samedi 27 décembre 2014

Random black spot in camera topic






So I went to take a picture today and noticed a black mark on my camera (not the actual one bjt when I open it) I looked st the physical camera and its clean no searches marks or dirty. I cleaned it anyway and the mark persisted. I've tried 4 camera apps, 5 backups (Nandroid) and I can't figure out why it's there. It only showed up this morning and I'm out of ideas.

Does anyone else have this issue, or has anyone had this happen to them before?

I'm going to call moto for a RMA later tonight but I wanted to check here first. There's a picture down below of the issue its in the upper left corner. Enjoy the random poorly taken photos of the issue.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1419708174157.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	58.9 KB<br/>ID:	3084604
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1419708208249.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	47.6 KB<br/>ID:	3084607
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire