jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Razr Maxx XT910 bricked and sbf.droid-developers.org and eternityproject.eu are DOWN topic






Hi,
I made a mistake by trying to flash my phone with DROID_RAZR_Utility_Jellybean_XT912 and bricked it.
Now when I try to power up device I get:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
OA.74
eMMC Info: 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer mode:
USB Connect


When I try Normal power up from Boot mode I get:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
OA.74
eMMC Info: 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer mode:
USB Connect

invalid CG OTV (CG: system): invalid SP data
invalid CG Version (CG: system)
invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

I went through many forums and fount few solutions, BUT basically all solutions require download right stock ROM and try to flash phone using RDS lite or EternityProject Flash-IT. And this is biggest problem-
sbf.droid-developers is down;
eternityproject is down too and ALL discussions point to these pages for downloads (it seems that everybody thought that these pages would work forever) there are NO mirrors or alternatives.

So basically I am in the dead end.
Perhaps somebody knows alternative download sites or can share needed files???

I have Motorola Razr Maxx XT910 (not XT912 :( ) I live in East Europe (EU)and I need 672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.EU (at least I think it will work for me) firmware with XML file for RDS Lite flashing, or EternityProject Flash-IT tools.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire