jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Samsung rom on 9505? topic






Hey guys was wondering can I install a sammy rom on this phone?
It's got some 4.4.2 cm-based rom (rooted and with superSU) and philz recovery on it. Or should I say HAD lol.
I tried to install

Quote:









[ODIN][TAR] 4.4.4 I9505GUEUCNF3 Full Rooted Restore




But I always get

Quote:









odin "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)




in the log window.
It had usb debugging checked, and ofcourse I tried to install it with both odin 3.07 and 3.09 from download mode but to no avail.

I wanted to install a sammy rom on it, doesn't even have to be rooted so what should I try next?
Nedless to say since the install failed it won't boot into the rom, just get some weird blue buggy glitched out screen.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire