vendredi 26 décembre 2014

T-Mobile one m8 radio topic






I have two one m8 phones. I just purchased a zte z max. I must say that the m8 has terrible radios at this point. I have LTE everywhere in my home town now using the z max. I have it in place the m8 did not know it existed. The frequency deployed here is 1900 2100 MHz LTE and that's it. The m8 has those radios. So there is nothing special that would differentiate why the zmax would get reception of LTE and not the two m8s. Also where the m8s do get LTE and the zmax the zmax gets much higher speeds. This leads me to believe the m8 has terrible radios. Maybe it's the aluminum construction. I'm not sure. It's just really bothersome that a 180 dollar phone outperforms the 600 dollar phone's in any manner. I cannot get any signal at home at all with either m8 and with the zmax I get LTE of 14 down and 5 up and calls are excellent. I've always been a fan of HTC and their design and thought put into their phones. But this really has me questioning the radios. A friend of mine is an engineer for t mobile and he made me aware that the frequency deployed here is not of a band in which the zmax has and the m8s do not as I questioned that first myself. This zmax is an excellent performing phone as it's almost raw android like a nexus. It's big for sure. Only has a 720p display but performs everything well. And there's no root either as devs haven't attempted very much. It does have a Qualcomm s4 chip. The camera is actually decent also. My first phablet so took a little getting used to. And I just despise Samsung and touch wiz. I'd like to have the nexus 6 but cannot validate the 600 dollar price point.

Sent from my Z970 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire