vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Annoying alarm bug unlocks lockscreen topic






I've had my Turbo for a few days now, and I'm really liking the wave to snooze alarm feature, but today when I waved to snooze, instead of the screen going back off, the phone went to my homescreen, so I had to reach over, grab it and hit the power button, completely defeating the idea of touchless control. The second time it went off I noticed the unlock sound right before the alarm sound, meaning that for some reason the alarm is unlocking the phone. I tried clearing Clock data, toggling lock screen types, and rebooting the phone, but the issue still persists. The same thing happens using the active display notification to snooze. The alarm really shouldn't be unlocking the phone when snoozing, but I haven't changed any setting or installed any new apps since yesterday when it was working fine.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire