jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Failed calendar sync with Exchange ActiveSync and Office 365 topic






I recently switched to Office 365 email for work. After a week or so (haven't tracked it exactly yet), my Z1c stops updating events in either direction - will not add events from the server, nor push new events from the phone up to the server. I have tried setting the phone to use both 'Push' update and periodic sync.

Sync on the phone shows that the sync is running - 'last sync' is updated regularly. In my account in Office 365, it also has a panel that shows last sync time, which is updating. So, both the device and server think there is syncing going on. If I delete the account on my phone and re-create, it continues to sync normally again for about a week.

I do not have this issue with my tablet, an LG G Pad 8.3 LTE.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire