samedi 27 décembre 2014

Flashing a tmobile radio to verizon? topic






okay so my problem is that I switched to Metro from Verizon with my htc one I've seen posts back from September but not anything recent, now I'm wondering whether or not anybody's figured out if it was possible flash a radio from metro or T Mobile and get the data working with at least 3G on this phone. also I know there has been some type of debate on whether it's a hardware or software issue preventing us from actually doing something like this but I have read that all of the bands are available but Verizon operates on 750 and Metro operates on 1900 right but they said the both LTE bands are in the phone?

so essentially I asked for the tmobile bands because T Mobile Metro emerged so my base assumption is the metro and tmobile have the same bands now and then if I have the tmobile bands then I would be able to operate Metro just fine I mean please do correct me if I'm wrong.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire