samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Resolved] How to connect PS3 controller to Sony smartphone topic






I am sure that many of You were dissapointed that You cannot use Your ps3 controller wirelessly with Your Xperia Z,Z1,Z2,Z3,ZU. Am I right?
So I have found a solution. I ve tried many controllers but all of them just worked only when connected by cable. Then one day i asked my friend to borrow me his controller ( he is the owner of the first gen playstation 3) and then "wooow" it was working without cable. So what I did? I just did a photo of bottom sticker of controller where is MODEL. And I ve bought mine from ebay. And it is working fine aswell. So If You want to enjoy playing games with Your Xperia Z wirelessly You have to get PS3 Controller MODEL CECHZC1E (WHERE "E" MEANS EUROPE, BUT THERE IS ALSO MODEL WITH "U" UNITED STATED WHICH IS WORKING TOO). Hope if I help someone :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire