samedi 27 décembre 2014

I'm ruined by this beast... topic






I had my M8 pick-pocketed a couple days ago while on holiday in Marrakech.

I'm so spoiled by this phone (excepting the camera) having come from Galaxy S, S2, Note 2 & Nexus 4 (latter two at the same time).

Using it is like having tantric phonesex with an otherwise perfect but short-sighted maestro phonehooker.

I'm well into photography (have my own darkroom etc, developing real film) and the camera on this phone sucks. But the rest of the phone is great (GR8, even).

I'm now waiting to replace this with the M9 in March with the better camera (hopefully). I can't see myself wanting to buy another M8 with the camera as it is . Back to the Note 2 for another 3 months then... But I don't know how I'll last that long.... :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire