vendredi 26 décembre 2014

LG Optimus 3D P920 Completely Bricked. topic






Good evening all, My last hopes stands here guys. I have an LG Optimus 3D p920, which is completely bricked. I can't access download mode anymore, actually there is no signs of life on the phone. I searched alot on google and found this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1942836 . I successfully installed all drivers (Changing port to 41, ETC...), and can enter Download, and fastboot mode Using OmapBoot, and OS_Hacking.
When it comes to lgflashtool, I select the BOOTV21E_AP.bin and the LGP920_110622.dll, and selecting port 1 and 10, And start. It says ready, I enter download mode using the omapBoot, And it starts. The log looks good till It reaches to:set capabilities to be used, Baudrate Change: 115200bps ===> 3000000, set flash id error, Error WM_PROGRESS_MSG, Error WM_PROGRESS_MSG, FAIL. I tried smartflash, same. I used os_Hacking [All-In-One][P920].bat, When I try flashing anything from the list, it gives me the following error: failed (remote partition does not exist) . Please Help, and thank you for your time.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire