vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Bookmark Labels Missing in Stock Browser topic






Hello everyone,

Some of my bookmark (favorites) labels are not showing up. If anyone can help me figure this out it'd be greatly appreciated. The symptoms are below, my system specifications are below that.

One website this happens on is: usccb.org/bible/malachi/1

Symptoms
1. I save a webpage to the myname@gmail.com section of my bookmarks.
2. I can go to my bookmarks page in Browser and the label will be there, but a short time later the label disappears (the screenshot is still there, but the text label is gone).
3. If I go to the bookmark without a label and I click the "Bookmark Star" on the browser toolbar, the "Edit bookmark" pop-up box opens and the label displays for a second before disappearing.
4. I can relabel the bookmark and the label appears again in the bookmarks page..
5. As soon as I bookmark another page, the previous bookmark label disappears again.
6. To try to fix it, I go the to the unlabeled bookmark website, then click "Remove" but the bookmark still remains. I have to "Remove" it 3 or 4 times before it will actually be removed from bookmarks.
7. Once the bookmark is actually removed, I click the "Bookmark Star" and the "Bookmark this page" pop-up box opens, this time the label in the pop-up box does not disappear. I add the page to my bookmarks again.
8. The bookmark label on my bookmarks page in Browser disappears again.
9. This process keeps repeating, it seems random as to which webpages it affects and which it does not, or at least if there is a pattern I haven't recognized it yet.

System Specs
Acer Iconia A500
Android Version: Stock 4.0.3
Kernel Version: Stock 2.6.39.4+
Image Version: Acer_AV041_A500_RV05RC01_PA_CUS1
Build number: Acer_AV041_A500_1.033.00_PA_CUS1
Image P/N: FM.S14A0.00Y

Stock Android Browser
Version: 4.0.3-1333727375

Any help is greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire