vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] failed root nokia x topic






dear xda,

I try to root my nokia x model RM-980 with software version 1.1.2.2.

First I try with Framaroot from my hh, but it failed and make my nokia x show up programmed languaged as shown in screenshot attached.
How can I solve this problem ?

Second I try use Nokia X Manager, but this app only search my hh and cannot link. Altough I have install nokia suite and nokia care suite 5.
And also did type the code *#*#2273#*#* and have enable Winus

Third I try use Kingroot, but before this I try to open device driver for update driver software, but there is no "update" command on right click

Fourth I try use Nokia X Tools by Ethan and cannot done successfully.

Please what should I do for rooting this hh ?

thanks

soegi / bekasi - indonesia








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-26-21-42-45.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	62.6 KB<br/>ID:	3082672
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire