vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Need help with unlocking Galaxy S3 Mini topic






Hi guys, I'm trying to unlock my S3 Mini and I'm having no luck so far. I've managed to root the phone using the iRoot (former Vroot) program and it worked nicely. At least it seems it did, now it does ask me to give su eprmissions to allpications and busybox is installed.

As for the unlocking itself, I tried several methods. Firstly, there was some service menu, accessible by a long string of numbers on the dialer, then going to network lock menu and setting something there, but the menu isn't there. Or better said, when I come to the Network Lock, it says only Not Active and no further options available. Then I tried the GalaxSim Unlock just to see, but as it said in the notes, this version of phone is not supported and so it didn't work. Same with another app, Galaxy S Unlock, or something like that. That one needs busybox, so I installed the 1.22 I think, but it says that there is a problem with busybox or something. It does say in the notes, that recommended is 1.17 busybox, so I keep that as a backup hope :) but it seems again, that the phone is not supported...

So basically, I have a rooted S3 Mini, that is still locked to T-mobile. I'm not sure, whether the country of origin matters here, but I think it was purchased in Austria (I am not the first owner) and need to unlock it for slovak O2. So far I am actually very happy with it's stock ROM, so I'm not planning to flash it completely, just sim unlock. So if anyone has any idea, what I can do to avoid going to a phone service and have it done for money, I'd appreciate it.



GT-I8910
stock Android 4.1.2
I8910XXAME1






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire