jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] bootloop topic






Hello everyone,

I´m using the s3mini i8190 and i´m in a bootloop. I read on other sites that i should go into download mode and use odin, problem: I can´t get into download mode (or recovery mode). The last thing i did was flashing GApps after i flashed an aosb rom without GApps. after that i think i flashed a bad zip(I wanted to flash titanium backup into the system), because it gave the error :


Code:


Flashing failed
E: Can't mount data
E: Can't mount system


after that i went into the advanced menu of twrp to manually mount data and system, which didn't work.

so, basically i'm stuck with a bootloop without being able to go into download mode.

I hope I've given enough information
Any suggestions?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire