jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Information overload - various questions topic






Hi everyone. I've been absent for two months, while my device was being repaired after water damage. It took too long, so I got a new phone (yay!). Now I'm looking back into the possibilities of getting more freedom.

Now, I've been trying to read up on latest developments, but I can't get a handle on all the information. Today I'm seeing posts that proper rooting/unlocking is still not possible (without loss of the xperia camera and audio functions). However, I did find this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...2930672/page42

Can someone please help me by telling me what is the status on the following points that I would like to know:

1. Is it possible to root the Z3c right now, without losing the camera/audio functions?
2. Is it possible to flash a custom ROM, without losing functions?
3. Is it possible to flash a modified stock (removal of bloatware, adding other apps), without losing functions?
4. I need more storage, but I can't move apps or anything to my SD card. Has anyone found a working solution for this? (I believe it's possible with root)

For now, these are the most pressing matters. Basically, I want all the features my current phone offers (like connecting the dualshock controller easily!), but with some extra freedom.

Thanks in advance for helping me get up-to-speed!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire