jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Cannot install Safestrap on Kindle Fire HDX 2013 (Thor), parse error topic






I have a Fire HDX Thor 7" tablet from 2013, which has just updated to FireOS 4.5.2. However, I still had the same error on the original version of the OS.
When I try to install Safestrap, downloaded from the links provided in this thread from ES file explorer, I get a "Parse error". I have tried all 5 apks.
This is the error I get when tapping install: "There was a problem parsing the package.", preventing me from installing the app.
I have all the requirements, root access and SuperSU successfully installed. All other apks install fine.
Any ideas/alternate apps that will allow me to boot into a custom ROM? I would like to install CM or stock KitKat if possible.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire