jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Constantly reboots to blank/black desktop topic






My friend recently gave me her old HTC One, and I've been trying to fix it, but I can't quite figure it out.
She said it started bootlooping randomly after she plugged it in to charge. When I first received it I plugged it in and mashed the power button until it turned on. Booted up just fine. But now it's in a stupid bootloop that takes me to a blank desktop with no dock or wallpaper,and then reboots after a few minutes.

Can a battery issue cause this? A complete factory reset from recovery is not an option because I'm trying to save her photos. I don't know how I can get 11gb worth of them off when it's not booting properly.. Any ideas for fixing this or getting the photos off?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire