jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Boot animations and ROMs for SGH - 497 topic






Ok maybe it is just my search tactics, or i just need someone to hold my hand all the time. Anyway I have a ATT Galaxy Note 10.1 (SGH I497). I have successful rooted the device. But i can not change the boot animation. I used the boot animation app on Google Play, it said the new animation was installed but when I rebooted nothing, same stock animation. I also wanted to know if. again is it just me, or is there absolutely no custom ROMs out there for this device? I know it is old but I just want to play around with it. I like messing with this stuff but unfortunately it looks like I some how got the device no one wanted to customize. I did find a custom ROM on this site by DJ Skribble the latest post was June of 2014 but that is the only custom anything I have really been able to find on the entire internet for my device. Any help with this (boot animations and/or good theme customization on rooted device and custom ROMs) would be greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire