jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Fake IMEI Number With Emergency Calls only topic






Hello Guys,
I have been through a lot of threads as i corrupted my GT-N8000 efs Folder (Unable to mount efs (bad Argument) and lost my IMEI Number and after a lot of reading i finally restored my Tablet and got a new efs mounted and my tablet came back to life
but now i am not able to make or receive any calls and after reading a lot of threads i understood that i am having a fake IMEI Number that is starting with (00499................)
can anyone guide me a step by step how can i fix this issue as i do not have any backups from my old IMEI ? but i can tell that i have it written on the original box of my Tablet so the number is there but i don't know how to insert it and get back my Phone function again for my tablet






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire