samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] [Help] No service on AOSP roms topic






Hey guys I'va a international S3 (i9300)
When I try to install an AOSP rom like cm11 or slimkat or cm12 beta
I get the phone booting and everything working fine but for the Network
I tried every solution that could be done but I get nothing still no service but the imei is correct and the baseband is working
the signal just comes and goes in a second saying no service
-I tried restoring EFS (didn't work)
-flashing modem (didn't work)
-flashing patched modem just made it worse and made me lose the imei
-tried to flash several kernels but also with no result
The signal comes back correctly on Touchwiz roms such as (stock-back to n00t-blekota-bulldog-DN4..etc)
but when on AOSP the problem starts again
I hope anyone could help
Thanks in advance






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire