samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] MT6572 ROM Porting Question topic






Hey guys, I was referred over here from XDA Assist so lets try this again:

So I am thinking of porting a custom rom for my MT6572 device which I am sure you have never heard of: QMobile A170. I already have it rooted using Farmaroot 1.9.3 (thankgod for generic tools) and seeing as there are no roms for this specific model out there, was thinking of porting one myself. So here are my queries.

1. Which ROM do you suggest I port (in terms of features, ui, stability and chance of success etc)? Where can I find an android 4.4+ rom? I only found one but it has an annoying dev picture everywhere: droidbuzzz.blogspot(dot)com/2014/10/mt6572-custom-rom-pure-l-custom-rom-for(dot)html

2. Which porting guide do i follow for MT6572 porting? there are alot of guides out there, and more alarmingly, with different steps and procedures.
I had this in mind: en.miui(dot)com/thread-32469-1-1(dot)html

3. Should I use a porting tool or something?

4 Any tips, wise words etc?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire