samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Need safe upgrade path from CleanROM 5.0.0 topic






I have an unlocked AT&T Note II that I purchased from Swappa, so I did not do any of the modifications myself. I've been happy with the phone, it's stable, battery life is good and about the only thing that doesn't work is video out. Which is why I want to update the phone. I haven't played with Android in years and this is my main phone, so I need to proceed carefully.

I'm on Straight Talk, so I also need to make sure I keep my phone unlocked as well as rooted.

What would be the safest path to a newer ROM or rooted-stock firmware that has video out working, as well as the main phone functions, like AT&T LTE, stock camera, etc. ? Also, the Device status says "Modified", so I don't know how that affects any potential updates.

Current:
Android version: 4.1.2
Baseband version: I317UCAMH3
Kernel version: 3.0.31-1071214
Build number: CleanROM 5.0.0
ClockworkMod recovery installed, version 6, I think.

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for narrowing down a search for 'working video out', I'd appreciate any hints.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire