jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Phone won't boot when installing a custom rom PLEASE HELP ME :( topic






Ok, so basically I picked up an xperia Z the other day. I didn't quite like the stock sony look so I thought why not. Lets root
I rooted successfully using flashtool and a tutorial and youtube, and I installed a dual recovery?
I think that's what it is, but it worked successfuly. I had team win recoovery and it worked fine. So I downloaded cm11 the most stable build which was snapshot m12 and, downladed the gapps. I put them both in my phone and did all the usual format system cache dalvik cache etc....
After it was installed I wanted to reboot my device and it didn't.

All it would do was vibrate and thats it. I cant access recovery, and the sony logo does not even appear.
However I was able to use FT again and I flashed stock sony rom back on to it.

Can someone please tell me what I did wrong and why this is happening. If anyone wanted to know it's the cc603 model and when I went onto service info it said: "Device boot unlockable: yes"

Please help :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire