jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Unknown Device Driver topic






Dear XDA,

First of all, a merry xmas!:good:

For me, not so ;). Yesterday i got my phone back from the repairshop. At that moment i had a custom rom (viperrom) downloaded. When i got it back i found out i had the bug where you have no audio when calling, so i downloaded and installed a tweak that would solve it. It did not work. So my next step was to reinstall my rom. I fully wiped my data, cache, OS etc... MISTAKE. I deleted my romfile from the phone aswell. So now, i am stuck in the TWRP/recovery mode.

Now i want to just put another romfile on the phone, but my computer doenst reconigze my phone anymore. It says unknown device. I already downloaded the right driver on htc.com but still no connection. A friend of mine says it has to do something with my computer isnt seeing that my phone is still a mass storage device because i deleted those files that makes it a mass storage device..

Do you guys have another way to add a new rom file to my phone?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire