jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Varying results using nexus player on different routers topic






Hi guys,

So I just got the nexus player for Christmas. After struggling through wifi connectivity issues, I finally managed to get the NP up and running. However not perfectly. Far from it.

I've trialled using the player on two different wifi connections:

1. My home wifi network running on a tp link dual band 1900AC modem router
2. My wireless access point set up on my phone

I've had the best results on my phone's AP, where pretty much everything works, until the connection drops after 1/2 an hour or so. My home wifi network is much less successful.

When connected to my home wifi network, I have the following issues:

1. The Google play store never shows any apps. It's just a blank page.
2. The play music app shows results, and music appears to initiate, but music doesn't actually play. The progress bar doesn't move.
3. The YouTube app won't yield results for any searches. YouTube clips from the home screen play just fine though.

Is anyone able to shed some light on this for me? I'm baffled. I can't fathom any plausible explanation for these issues. The problem is clearly related to my modem router, as I don't have these issues with my phone's AP. But why would some functions work fine (YouTube videos playing from home screen) and others not work at all (YouTube app yielding no results). All this while it all works fine on my phone's AP??

Please, your assistance would be valued greatly.

Oh and merry Christmas all!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire