jeudi 25 décembre 2014

S4 Mini overheat and battery drain after KitKat Update topic






Hi all.
I am a new user of this community.
I am looking for a fix to my troubles.

Two weeks ago I updated my s4 mini to KitKat via OTA.
My Galaxy was TOTALLY officially, no custom rom, no recovery, no root... so i updated in the "classic" way.

From that day my smartphone drains battery really, really, fast and becomes really hot.
I am talking about 50° celsius when i only browse internet or use whatsapp to send message, and in the same time the battery drains fastly.

I rooted the phone, look to wakelock, look to process that could drain it, i made two factory reset, flash via Odin to the Italy Stock 4.4.2 (before it has got the English firmware version), buy a new battery, use different charger, calibrate it by app, calibrate it with the non-root method... but the problem persist.

I have got GPS off, Wifi OFF, NFC Off, S-Beam Off, Bluethoot Off... i only use internet via GSM or UMTS, no LTE.
To browse I use Opera Mini, but it's the same thing with Chrome.

I don't know what to do, i don't think it's an app problem, and it's impossibile that is by hardware, because with Jeally Bean the smartphone goes great.

I am actually trying Coolify after try Battery Doctor and a lot of other apps, like Gsam Battery, Greenify, Battery Calibrate ecc...

I've attacched some screenshot here. How can you see by the battery graph the battery drains like there's not a tomorrow in same time :crying:

ps: sorry for my english, how can you see by the screenshot i am italian.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-24-20-15-26.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	190.2 KB<br/>ID:	3081556
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-24-21-46-32.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	96.4 KB<br/>ID:	3081557
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-25-19-35-54.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	110.9 KB<br/>ID:	3081558
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire