jeudi 25 décembre 2014

About Multiple tasks topic






:oWe also have multi windows mod
You need to have (ROOTED ANDROID)
1. Xposed installer
2. Xmultiwindow
Module

1. Install the Xposed installer.
2. Grant the superuser permission.
3. Install framework and then Reboot it.
4.now install Xmultiwindow from download option in that.
5. Now go to module tab in Xposed installer
6. Select module Xmultiwindow
7. Again reboot

Done :):o

Note that this only works with root access on Android 4.0.3 or later.

Link: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer

Thanks to xda and other members
If I helped you then just give thanks and give your opinion to me.

And one more thing
I'm just providing you which I get from others.
I never want to hurt anybody..
If I was








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-25-19-11-06.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	58.7 KB<br/>ID:	3081196
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire