jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Ebay replacement screen issue topic






Hello, I recently replaced my cracked screen with a new lcd (including frame) from a fairly reputable seller on ebay. The procedure generally went smoothly, I dont think I did any mistakes. So, the new screen looks good apart from a small issue.

When I swipe at the screen with my finger, some faint parallel vertical lines appear momentarily at the place where I swipe and they fade out quickly. They are more pronounced on gray or other midtone backgrounds, not so much on white (havent tested black). Also, I think the moisture in my hand affects how much they show, when my fingers are slightly damp, the lines tend not to show as much, but I can't say there is a certain pattern for sure.

It isnt a major issue, I suspect something with the digitizer and not software related as it appears on both safe mode and recovery.. I am just wondering whether I did something wrong with the installation of the screen or whether it is a defective/low quality screen or digitizer. I appreciate any help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire