jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] S-Voice not working with phone data (works on Wi-Fi). Any advice? topic






So I got a Gear S, paired it with my Galaxy S4 and S-Voice seemed to work well at home, but I found that it didn't work when I was outside. Nothing about S-Voice worked when I was out (except the wake up command "Hi Gear"). Doing a bit of testing I found that it worked when my phone was on Wi-Fi but it didn't work when my phone was switched to data. Oddly enough, S-Voice works from my phone regardless of the Internet connection it has, so this seems to be an issue with the Gear S. The error message I am getting on my Gear S is "Could not find network connection." Any ideas? Tips? Advice? (besides avoiding Samsung's crap, because that's all I've been hearing until now...)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire