jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Which 2014 tablet with HDMI-out? topic






Hi!

I am planning to upgrade from my current Motorola Xoom MZ601. It is running 4.0.4 and is not upgradable to newer Android versions.
I use the tablet almost exclusively for viewing video via HDMI-out connected to my flat-screen.
The Xoom can handle both 720p and 1080i video without much effort, using the MX player app.
It can also handle both hardware and software decoding.

My question is:
Which 2014-2015 tablet would You forum members recommend that have the same (or better) HDMI-out graphic capabilities, compared to the Xoom?
I know for example that my current MZ601 has a hardware flaw which prevents subtitles (.srt-files) from being shown via the HDMI-out when decoding video with the hardware decoder. I'd like to avoid similar problems when I upgrade.

All input is appreciated.

//Michael






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire