jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Secure Booting Unsuccessful error topic






Folks, I have seen some threads on here so I will understand that you will probably hate me but seriously none of those did well for me. So that's why I am creating mine. As an owner of LG G2 mini I had been closely focusing on CM12 progress re lollipop that InvaderJohn was working on. There was a camera overexposure issue so I tried to use some working lib files and vendor/lib files and created a flashable file for TWRP recovery. I screwed it up as upong the flash my phone with CM12 didn't boot up. I wasn't able to get into recover thru adb so I pressed volume down and middle button and got myself into factory mode. I did factory reset and was in TWRP recovery again. Good. Then I reflashed the phone and there was an error saying that secure booting unsuccessful. I have LG Flashtools and tot file with dll for my LG D620fr on my laptop. This method I used once when getting the phone bricked and it worked and I was able to install stock 4.4.2 ROM. But this time... not sure why but the tot flash got stuck with 94% and while the phone was supposed to get restarted it didn't and the message above of the secure etc. popped up. I am able to get into my TWRP recovery (weird) but nothing else. I suspect I got my bootloader locked. Is there any way how to figure this out, please? I was trying the fastboot method but my phone is unrecognizeable. Any help is much appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire